Mini Mouse Macro is a great mouse and keyboard recording tool that lets you record mouse movements in real-time. Unlike other macro’s, it doesn’t require you to enter the mouse’s position to record. It is simple to use a macro recorder and player that can run from one stand-alone application. It saves you time by automatically recording and running repetitive tasks.
this is a simple and portable tool that allows users to record and play keyboard and mouse actions. It’s ideal for people who are not experienced with keyboard and mouse manipulation. There are also ways to save Mini Mouse Macro to a flash disk or other storage device, so it can be run on any PC with minimal effort.
One of the main advantages of this application is that it prevents it from adding new entries to the Windows registry.
At startup, Mini Mouse Macro displays an icon in the system tray area. It stays on top of other windows, and it can also be minimized to the area. The mainframe displays the coordinates of all mouse actions, and it also shows the exact time and action taken during the recording session.
This app can also record and play various mouse actions, such as clicking on the mouse, dragging the mouse, and displaying the animation during playback. It can also create custom entries for each action and position.
Mini Mouse Macro does not consume system resources and its response time is good when clicking or typing. It packs a decent range of features that are ideal for first-time users.
Features Of Mini Mouse Macro
- record and play various mouse actions
- Simple and Effective
- Totally free Software
- no virus and malware
- simple and portable tool
- minimal effort
- Full library access
- Future support and updates
How To Install Mini Mouse Macro For Windows PC
- First, download the application zip file by clicking the download button on the page
- Double click on the setup installer to start the installation
- Then, you will appear asking for your confirmation. Click ‘yes’
- Now, follow all installation instructions
- Once the installation is completed open the application from the home screen.
How To Uninstall Mini Mouse Macro On Windows PC
- click the Windows “Start” button and “Click Apps And Features” from the menu that appears.
- Then select “Mini Mouse Macro“, and click “Uninstall“.
- If prompted for permission by the User Account Control dialog, click “Yes”.
- When Mini Mouse Macro Setup appears, click “Uninstall”.
- Click “yes” to confirm that you want to uninstall “Mini Mouse Macro” and wait until uninstalls Mini Mouse Macro from the PC.
People Also Ask
What are the best free mouse and keyboard recording macro?
This windows Mini Mouse Macro is different from other mouse recording macro’s because it can record and record your mouse movements.
Is there a free version of the macro toolwork?
Macro Toolworks is a free and professional mouse recorder for Windows. It features a variety of features and is available for everyone.
Is macro has smooth mouse recording?
Yes. You don’t want to have those annoying mouse movements in your recording. The unique beautifier feature in Macro Recorder automatically removes mouse movements that are not needed to perform the automation task. It also prevents dead-end movements that occur when you accidentally find that certain objects are at a different location.
Can I run Mini Mouse Macro on a USB flash drive?
You can also use Mini Mouse Macro to run it on any PC with minimal effort and no previous installations. It does not add new entries to the registry or the Start menu.