WampServer is an easy-to-use web application development environment that installs everything you need to get started quickly. It enables you to develop web-based applications using the Apache web server, PHP, and the MySQL database. It also includes phpMyAdmin, which allows you to manage your databases with ease.
Only this bundled solution will enable you to replicate your production server, and it is the only one that does so. Once the software has been installed, you will have the option of adding as many different Apache, MySQL, and PHP releases as you choose.
Once the application has been installed, you will have the option of adding as many different Apache, MySQL, and PHP versions as you choose. Additionally, the program includes a tray icon for managing your server and its settings.
WAMP is derived from LAMP, which is useful information (the L stands for Linux). The main difference between the two is that WAMP is used for Windows-based operating systems, whilst LAMP is utilized for Linux-based computers.
Features Of WampServer
- WAMP functions on your PC in the same way as a virtual server.
- WAMP-System with Apache, PHP, MySQL, phpMyAdmin, Mercury/32 Mail-Server, and SQLite that has been pre-configured
- WAMP streamlines the development and theme design processes for both developers and theme designers.
- Because of the switchable settings between security- and developer-functionality, this tool is equally beneficial for both developers and productive users.
- Centralized user interfaces
How To Download And Install WampServer For Windows
- First, download the “WampServer” by clicking the download button on the page.
- Then open the downloaded file and select language, click “ok“
- Next, accept the agreement and click “Next“
- Now, you can choose the location that you want to be installed
- Then, click the “Install” button and it will take few minutes to install
- When the installation is complete, click “Finish”.
How To Uninstall WampServer On Windows PC
- Click the Windows “Start” button and click “Apps And Features” from the menu that appears.
- Then select the “WampServer” file and click “Uninstall”.
- Now you will appear Wamp Server install Wizard click ” Yes”
- Warning: The Wampserver installation folder will be deleted. Click “Yes“
- After uninstallation complete click “Ok” button
People Also Ask
Is WampServer Free Or Paid?
XAMPP and WAMP are both open-source and free, which means that anybody may download and use them without having to pay for them or comply with any licensing requirements.
Which is the best Server WAMP or XAMPP?
WAMP is a good solution if you solely use Windows and PHP. WAMP is perfect for beginners. But for experienced programmers, XAMPP is the best server.
Can I use Both WampServer And XAMPP?
Yes, you may run both WAMP and XAMPP on the same computer.
Is WAMP secure server?
WAMP is an interface for Apache, MySQL, and PHP, which are generally distinct programs. So it lacks “security features.” Instead, each of these applications may be designed to be (relatively) safe.
What is WAMP means for?
Windows, Apache, MySQL, and PHP are all called WAMP. Putting WAMP on your computer means you’ll have Apache, MySQL, and PHP installed on your computer (Windows in the case of WAMP).