What Is XnView MP?
XnView MP stands for XnView Multi-Platform. People who use Linux, macOS, and Windows can use XnView MP, which is a free photo viewer, image manager, and image resizer.
To use this program in your home, for your school, or for free, you can use it as freeware. If you want to use it for business, you’ll need to buy a license. It can read more than 500 types of images, like PNG, TIFF, GIF, WEBP, PSD, JPEG2000, OpenEXR, camera RAW, HEIC, PDF, DNG, CR2, and more. This is how the XnView photo viewer works: It has Thumbnail, Full, and Filmstrip views, as well as SlideShow with FX and Image Compare.
Compared to the original XnView, a lot of important features in XnView MP have been changed, improved, and changed how they look.
XnViewMP has a batch conversion module that is both simple to use and powerful. Many language translations are included, as well as a completely new and user-friendly modular interface.
Features Of XnViewMP
- Photo Viewer
You may explore, organize, and view your photographs in a variety of ways using XnView: it includes types of view such as Thumbnail View, FullScreen View, FilmStrip View, SlideShow with FX, Image Compare, EXIF, IPTC, XMP metadata supported
- Photo Editor
XnView enables you to manipulate your photographs using a variety of image editing features.
⋆ You can Resize, Rotate, Crop image As needed
⋆ Lossless Rotate & Crop (jpeg)
⋆ You can make changes doing Adjust Brightness, Contrast
⋆ Auto Levels, Auto Contrast
⋆ Modify Colors depth & palette as you wish
⋆ can Apply filters & Effects to your photos
- Compatibility That Is Unrivaled
The program supports over 500 image types (including multipage and animated formats such as APNG, TIFF, GIF, ICO, and so on) and exports to over 70 distinct file formats.
- Batch Convertion
XnView MP has a batch conversion module that is simple to use while yet being quite powerful. This same module is also responsible for the operation of XnConvert.
- Support Multiple Languages
Finally, the program can read Unicode. Improved translations for a lot of languages, as well as a new and easy way to put things together.
- Support Multipleplatforms
Supports 32-bit and 64-bit versions of Windows, Mac OS X, and Linux operating systems. XnView MP is distributed as FREEWARE for personal or educational usage (together with non-profit organizations).no spyware or adware
- World Wide Compatible
Unicode support is provided by XnView MP. Improved translations for a wide range of languages, as well as a completely redesigned and more user-friendly modular interface.
How To Install XnView MP For Windows PC
- First, download the “XnView Mp” by clicking the download button on the page.
- Double click on the setup installer to start the installation.
- Then, you will appear asking for your confirmation. Click ‘yes’
- Now, follow all installation instructions
- When the installation is complete, click “Finish”.
How To Uninstall XnView MP On Windows PC
- Click the Windows “Start” button and “Click Apps And Features” from the menu that appears.
- Then select the “XnView MP” file and click “Uninstall”.
- If prompted for permission by the User Account Control dialog, click “Yes”.
- When XnViewMp Setup appears, click “Uninstall”.
- Click “yes” to confirm that you want to uninstall XnView Mp and wait until uninstall XnViewMp from the PC
People Also Ask
What is the difference between XnView classic and XnView Mp?
While the Classic edition is only available as a 32-bit application, MP 64-bit is able to take advantage of modern hardware and operating systems, which means that it runs faster (64-bit computing). Another big advantage of MP is that it can read Unicode right out of the box.
Is XnView Mp freeware?
Yes. It is free and open sourse application